Year-End Giving Campaign
Invest in the professional, emotional and spiritual development of those who protect us.
Partner with Blue Watch by including us in your year-end giving plan.
Incentive and Giving Levels:
Tumbler & Cooler
Blue Watch Sponsor
Receive all three gifts and be featured on the website for one year
All funds raised by year-end will be matched up to $25,000
How to Give
- Our Donations Page
- By check made payable to: Blue Watch
Address: 2620 Swiss Lane Birmingham, AL 35226
Blue Watch is a 501c3 non-profit and all donations are tax deductible
New Officer Initiative
Last month, Andy Hughes spoke to graduates of the Wiregrass Law Enforcement Academy. This is the second graduating class of the newest academy in the state. This session had 13 graduates representing six different agencies from across the Wiregrass.
We appreciate Andy giving his time to encourage these young men and women and place valuable resources in their hands that will help them deal with the challenges of the profession.
Upcoming presentations are:
- December 4 – Northeast Alabama Law Enforcement Academy
- December 14 – Jefferson County Law Enforcement Training Center
Watch for Us on Social Media
Stay in touch and keep abreast of all that is going on at Blue Watch by following us on Facebook and LinkedIn. We will make regular posts as to what is happening.
Starting in 2024, the newsletter will be sent quarterly. Lots of exciting things are in the works for 2024 so be on the lookout for the latest.
Order Your Book Today — No Cost to You
Blue Watch wants officers to have a clear mind and whole heart. We offer resources that we believe will help them. Currently we offer the following books:
- “Winning A Gunfight…securing victory ethically, mentally and tactfully in a gunfight”: There is much more to winning a gunfight than just physically surviving. Most who are in gunfights survive but may not win. Learn the difference and how you can survive and win.
- “Suicide Is Not an Option”: Each year 2.5-3 times more officers take their own life than are murdered in the line of duty. Despite the efforts of many, the suicide rate amongst law enforcement officers continues to rise. A retired police sergeant and author, Tim Rupp, explores the spiritual aspects and argues there is meaning to life beyond the individual.
To order your FREE copy, visit our Book Giveaway page and let us know which book you would like!
Once you have read the book, please share with us your thoughts, good or bad, and we hope you will pass along the book to a fellow officer.
There are many ways to support the Blue Watch mission:
- Pray – we need prayer warriors who will pray for us on an ongoing basis and at special events.
- Volunteer – we are in need of people who will help manage our website, social media and other aspects of the ministry. If the mission of Blue Watch is of interest to you and you have a skillset to offer, consider Blue Watch.
- Donate – it takes money to make all of this happen. The Lord greatly blessed us in 2022, but to continue our progress will require increased giving. You can give online or by check.
If any of these are of interest to you, please email us at email@example.com.
Blue Watch is a 501c(3) non-profit. All donations are tax deductible.
The mission of Blue Watch is to help officers and their families experience the relevance and benefits of God in their lives.