Fall Leadership Conference
Blue Watch is excited to announce that we are moving forward with our Fall and Spring Conferences.
Make plans now to join us for our Fall Leadership Conference on October 5, at the Pelham Civic Complex, for “Reset! Personal and Professional Strategies in a Post-Pandemic World.”
Registration opens August 15. Be one of the first 50 to register by September 6, and receive a 20% discount when you use the code “Earlybird”. Register at bluewatchfoundation.org/upcoming-events.
Winning A Gunfight
Anytime there is an officer-involved shooting, Blue Watch sends copies of “Winning A Gunfight, Securing Victory Ethically, Mentally and Tactically in a Gunfight” to the agency. “Winning A Gunfight,” written by retired San Antonio Police Department sergeant and now ordained pastor Tim Rupp, addresses the emotional and spiritual aspects of gunfights. This is a must read for any officer that has ever been in an officer-involved shooting.
In June, Blue Watch had the opportunity to send copies to three departments: Jemison Police Department, Blount County Sheriff’s Department and Lee County Sheriff’s Office.
A special thanks to Sheriff Andy Hughes, Houston County Sheriff’s Office retired, who was able to personally deliver copies to Captain Wallace of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office. Lee County has experienced three officer-involved shootings over the last two months.
If you, or someone you know, has been involved in a gun battle and would like a copy of this book, we will send you one at no charge. Email us at email@example.com.
We Want to Hear From You!
Blue Watch is here to serve you – the law enforcement community and your families. We want to hear from you because we want to offer services that you need and want. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The people of Alabama support their officers and they stand ready to help.
There are many ways to support the Blue Watch mission:
- Pray – we need prayer warriors who will pray for us on an ongoing basis and at special events.
- Volunteer – we are in need of people who will help manage our website, social media and other aspects of the ministry. If the mission of Blue Watch is of interest to you and you have a skillset to offer, consider Blue Watch.
- Donate – it takes money to make all of this happen. The Lord greatly blessed us in 2020, but to continue our progress will require increased giving. You can give online or by check.
If any of these are of interest to you, please email us at email@example.com.
Support the Mission
Please prayerfully consider making Blue Watch part of your year-end giving. The faithful giving of many in the community has made all we’ve done possible. To continue the mission will require greater community support. If this is something you feel led to support, you can donate by:
- Clicking the “Donate” button at the top of the page.
- Making a check payable to Blue Watch and mail to 2620 Swiss Lane, Birmingham, AL 35226.
Blue Watch is a 501c(3) non-profit. All donations are tax deductible.
The mission of Blue Watch is to help officers and their families experience the relevance and benefits of God in their lives.