Coming Again This Month – Sun Tzu and “The Officer Resiliency Mindset”
Back by popular demand is Sun Tzu and “The Officer Resiliency Mindset.” We’re anxiously looking forward to the return of Jim Bontrager as he presents on officer mental strength and wellness.
The Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office will host two events, April 26 and 27. Then on April 29, the event will be held in Dothan. We are excited about this opportunity to be in Dothan and partner with the Dothan Police Foundation.
Jim has an outstanding message that every officer needs to hear. It will forever change your perspective on how to face the challenges of the profession. This is a free event that will allow you to earn 7 hours APSOT credit.
Don’t delay, spread the word and sign up today! If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
Courageous the Movie Special 10-Year Anniversary Edition
The producers of Courageous will release a special 10-year anniversary edition of the movie. This edition will have a different ending with a scheduled release of fall 2021.
This is a powerful movie dealing with law enforcement officers and fathering. In conjunction with the movie’s release, there will be a four-week Bible study designed specifically for law enforcement.
Blue Watch is excited to announce that we have the opportunity to partner with other law enforcement and men’s ministries from across the country to publish this special edition. The combined efforts of many from around the country will make available over 8,000 copies that will be distributed free of charge nationwide. A special thanks goes to Lifeway® Christian Resources for their cooperation and support in this endeavor.
Stay tuned for more information to be released in the weeks ahead. Please be in prayer as we seek ways to use this as an opportunity to minister locally and to engage in gospel conversations.
There are many ways to support the Blue Watch mission:
- Pray – we need prayer warriors who will pray for us on an ongoing basis and at special events.
- Volunteer – we are in need of people who will help manage our website, social media and other aspects of the ministry. If the mission of Blue Watch is of interest to you and you have a skillset to offer, consider Blue Watch.
- Donate – it takes money to make all of this happen. The Lord greatly blessed us in 2020, but to continue our progress will require increased giving. You can give online or by check.
If any of these are of interest to you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support the Mission
Please prayerfully consider making Blue Watch part of your year-end giving. The faithful giving of many in the community has made all we’ve done possible. To continue the mission will require greater community support. If this is something you feel led to support, you can donate by:
- Clicking the “Donate” button at the top of the page.
- Making a check payable to Blue Watch and mail to 2620 Swiss Lane, Birmingham, AL 35226.
Blue Watch is a 501c(3) non-profit. All donations are tax deductible.
The mission of Blue Watch is to help officers and their families experience the relevance and benefits of God in their lives.