A Message From the Executive Director
As we begin 2021, we are continually reminded of the need to be flexible in these very uncertain times. We have to respond strategically to the challenges and opportunities before us, sometimes putting a ‘pause’ on some events and other times ‘pressing on’ with others. An example of this is we had to postpone the “Strategic Leadership Series” because of unforeseen circumstances, however, our first “Spouse & Family” event is gaining momentum.
Watch our website, monthly newsletter and Facebook page for any changes in events.
Registration Is Now Open
Spouses and Family Event
“Navigating This World, Strengthening the Foundation at Home”
This is a free event! It will be held February 28, 6:00-8:00 p.m., at New Hope Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
We are excited about this great opportunity. You will not want to miss our guest speaker, Anjuli Thompson’s presentation. Anjuli brings a unique perspective to the profession, as a counselor and wife of a police officer, as she addresses the hazards of stress and burnout and its impact on the home.
This is both an in-person and online event broadcasted via Facebook live. LEOs attending will earn APOST credits.
Help us spread the word! To learn more and to register go to www.bluewatchfoundation.org/navigatingthisworld.
Strategic Leadership Series – Postponed
We are sorry to announce that due to unforeseen circumstances, the Strategic Leadership Series has been postponed. At this time, we do not know when class may resume.
Be on the lookout for updates in our monthly newsletter and on our Facebook page.
Help Spread the Word
Blue Watch has a Facebook page! Please follow us to keep up with news and events. Be sure to share with your friends.
There are many ways to support the Blue Watch mission:
- Pray – we need prayer warriors who will pray for us on an ongoing basis and at special events.
- Volunteer – we are in need of people who will help manage our website, social media and other aspects of the ministry. If the mission of Blue Watch is of interest to you and you have a skillset to offer, consider Blue Watch.
- Donate – it takes money to make all of this happen. The Lord greatly blessed us in 2020, but to continue our progress will require increased giving. You can give online or by check.
If any of these are of interest to you, please email us at email@example.com.
Support the Mission
Please prayerfully consider making Blue Watch part of your year-end giving. The faithful giving of many in the community has made all we’ve done possible. To continue the mission will require greater community support. If this is something you feel led to support, you can donate by:
- Clicking the “Donate” button at the top of the page.
- Making a check payable to Blue Watch and mail to 2620 Swiss Lane, Birmingham, AL 35226.
Blue Watch is a 501c(3) non-profit. All donations are tax deductible.
The mission of Blue Watch is to help officers and their families experience the relevance and benefits of God in their lives.